Things I plan to achieve in 2010. I plan to update progress throughout the year. Hopefully there will actually be progress.
- Have 7 Winning months of cash game play. I'm not sure how much I plan to play cash games this year, but I would like to win when I play. I'm a winning player overall, but I want to put some consistency to it.
- Average at least one final table a month. This is probably a little ambitous since I tend to play low buy in tournaments with massive fields (Tonight the fields were almost 12000 and almost 4000). Also I don't play that many tournaments overall.
- Play in at least 4 live tournaments. The first will probably be in March, and I will probably play the two I played last year again this year, so all I need to do is find one to play in the second quarter of the year.
- Cash in at least one live tournament. 1 for four doesn't sound too unreasonable.
- Win at least one multi-table tournament. The issue mentioned on the final table goal applies here as well. Of course I could just win one of the 4 live tournaments and take out two goals in one shot.
- Win the World Series of Poker Main Event. I can't see myself playing in this, so this is a real stretch goal.